This is a very flavorful bean salad with a tangy herb dressing. When kept cold, it’s an excellent picnic side dish.
Butterbean Salad with Green Herb Dressing [Vegan]
- 2 15oz cans of Butterbean drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice & zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the butterbeans to a medium mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, mint, cilantro, garlic, lemon juice and zest, white wine vinegar, salt, and pepper to a food processor or blender.
- Blend until creamy.
- Pour the creamy dressing over the butterbeans in the mixing bowl and carefully mix until all the beans are well coated.
- Serve with greens of choice.