These buffalo bites go great with some vegan ranch dressing. Also, a creative way to get picky eaters in your family to eat more veggies!
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 12-ounce bag of fresh pre-cut cauliflower
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 3/4 cup of filtered water
- 4 tablespoons of soy-free, vegan butter
- 8 tablespoons of Buffalo or hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse cauliflower set aside.
- In a separate bowl pour chickpea flour, garlic powder, onion powder, and mix with water creating a batter. Set aside.
- Get a large baking pan and cover with parchment paper.
- Grab cauliflower and the bowl where the batter is mixed. Take a piece of cauliflower and coat it fully in the batter. Place on pan. Do this until all pieces are covered.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- While cauliflower is baking. Take 1/4 cup of butter and heat light over low heat to melt butter. Transfer butter to a small bowl.
- Take your hot sauce and pour it into a small bowl with butter. Mix well until combined. Set aside.
- Take cauliflower out of the oven after 15 mins of bake time and let cool for a couple of minutes. Keep oven on.
- Take breaded cauliflower and dip in hot sauce butter mixture and place back in the pan. Do this until each piece is cover in hot sauce mixture.
- Put back in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes and serve immediately with your favorite ranch dressing hot and fresh. Enjoy!!
This recipe does not hold well. Make them the same day you plan on eating them.