This recipe is great because it only needs a few ingredient and gives you and incredible dish with a classic flavor profile. The creamy cashew cheese sauce is punctuated with chunks of vegan blue cheese and finished off with a fiery buffalo sauce.
Buffalo Cashew Mac and Cheese [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Soak the cashews in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Drain them before you toss them in a food processor with the rest of the ingredients.
- Combine half of the sauce with cooked pasta.
- Toss this into a greased cast iron skillet.
- Take the second half and layer it on top.
- Top with vegan Panko.
- Bake it for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm and drizzle it with vegan blue cheese