Packed with protein and nutrients these brownie bites are absolutely incredible!
Brownie Bites [Vegan]
- 2 cups of gluten free rolled oats
- 6-7 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 packed cup of Medjool dates, pitted
- 3-5 tablespoons of water (as needed)
- 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips
- Into a food processor, add your oats and cacao powder and blend until a flour is achieved.
- Then proceed and add your vanilla and Medjool dates.
- Pulse several times until well-blended.
- When the dough is ready, add your chocolate chips, if using, and pulse several times to blend.
- To test the dough, pinch it in between your fingers. If it doesn't stick, add a tbl of water and pulse.
- Repeat testing the dough until it pinches and stays together. If not, add an additional tbl of water.
- Using a mini cookie scoop, scoop out dough and roll into balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.