These bars are the perfect breakfast on-the-go! All you need are some dates, golden berries, oats, and lemon zest and voilá! 4-Ingredient breakfast bars that are the perfect combo of sweet and tart.
Breakfast Zinger Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Breakfast Zinger Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 25 pitted honey dates (or 10 pitted Medjool dates)
- 1/4 cup of golden berries
- 1 cup of gluten-free oats
- Zest from one lemon
How to Prepare Breakfast Zinger Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Put the oats in your food processor and process until the oats are in small bits. Add in the golden berries, dates and lemon and process until the mixture is sticky.
- Once mixture is sticky, then form into bars. Refrigerate for a week tops. Feel free to double the batch to make more zinger bars!
Total Calories: 963 | Total Carbs: 207 g | Total Fat: 6 g | Total Protein: 18 g | Total Sodium: 0 g | Total Sugar: 131 g Per Serving: Calories: 193 | Carbs: 41 g | Fat: 1 g | Protein: 4 g | Sodium: 0 mg | Sugar: 26 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.