Here's a "Bloody Mary" that doesn't require alcohol. It's a green, healthy, and super good for you smoothie that's perfect for unwinding after a long day.
Bloody Mary Green Smoothie [Vegan]
2 - 4
- 5-6 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley*
- 1/2 cup English cucumber (no need to peel if organic)
- 2 dates, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped, plus additional small stalks for garnish
- 1 tbsp. liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tsp. horseradish (not horseradish sauce)
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
- juice of 1 lemon
- handful of bibb lettuce or try arugula
- fresh basil and/or cilantro would be nice, too
- Put all of the ingredients (except the celery reserved for garnish) into a blender and process until very smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve immediately.