Made with rolled oats and almond flour, you can indulge in these quick and easy Blackberry Oat Crumb Bars without any guilt.
Blackberry Oat Crumb Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 12 ounces blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 9-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine oats and salt in a food processor, and process until you have a flour. Add almond flour and pule a couple of times to combine.
- In a small pot, met coconut oil over medium/low heat. Remove from heat and stir in maple syrup and almond butter until combined.
- Pour into oat mixture in food processor and process until mixture comes together (make sure there are not dry spots).
- Set aside 3/4 cup of oat mixture for topping. Evenly distribute and press down the remaining mixture in the parchment lined pan. Prick the crust with a fork a few times to allow steam to escape. Bake 10 minutes.
- While crust is baking, add blackberries to food processor and pulse 3-4 times to break them up a little bit. Remove crust from oven and evenly distribute over crust. Crumble reserved oat mixture evenly over berries. Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely in pan for 1 hour. Remove from pan by lifting the edges of the parchment paper and cut into bars.