This is dessert is delicious and flashy but requires very minimal preparation or forethought. Rich chunks of coconut cookie dough are drizzled with caramel, drowned in a creamy coconut yogurt sauce and then finished with shaved dark chocolate. This is a great dessert to make for company because it's easy, shareable, and looks fantastic.
Banoffee Pie Cookie Dough [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Combine the coconut flour and coconut syrup in a bowl.
- Divide this dough into four equal parts and press them with your palms on the bottom of small dessert bowls.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the ingredients for the caramel.
- Process them until they're really smooth and spread this on top of the dough.
- Fill in coconut yogurt and garnish with chocolate shavings and banana slices.