It's time to upgrade your breakfast game with this super-yummy sandwich. Toasted bread is spread with peanut butter, stuffed with banana slices, and drizzled with melted chocolate and crunchy walnut pieces. Sounds amazing, right? It's crispy, sweet, crunchy, and best of all — it's deceptively good for you, it's easy to make, and it'll keep you full!
Banana Walnut Breakfast Sandwich [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 bread slices of your choice
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 3 teaspoons peanut butter
- .88 ounces vegan chocolate, melted
- Walnuts, finely chopped
- Cinnamon, to taste
- First, toast the bread slices. Slice the banana and when the bread is ready, spread peanut butter on each slice.
- Arrange sliced banana on each piece, sprinkle with cinnamon, and stack the slices together. Cut the sandwich diagonally.
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, until melted. Drizzle the sandwich with chocolate and garnish with chopped walnuts.