These muffins combine some signature breakfast ingredients that create amazing banana cinnamon granola muffins. You can't go wrong with these scrumptious morning muffins.
Banana Cinnamon Granola Muffins [Vegan]
For the Muffins:
- 2 large bananas
- 2/5 cup almond milk
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed + 4 tablespoons water
- 1 3/4 cup oat flour
- 5 1/2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 4 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons cinnamon cereal and granola (make sure it's vegan)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease and line a 6-hole muffin tin.
- Place the bananas, almond milk, maple syrup, peanut butter and vanilla into a blender and whizz up until smooth.
- Mix together the flaxseed and water in a cup or small bowl and leave for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Add to the blender along with the flour, ground almonds, coconut sugar, baking powder and cinnamon and blend again until quite thick and smooth.
- Divide between the muffin holes to reach the top then scatter some granola over each.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and golden. Enjoy while still warm!