These banana chocolate chip muffins are easy, light, and wonderful! They have basic muffin ingredients, with the addition of a ripe banana, chocolate chips, and caramel extract! Banana chocolate chip muffins are the perfect sweet snack, breakfast, and dessert! Honestly, they're great any time of day! Bake them with your kids or a loved one for some quality time that results in memories and muffins!
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins [Vegan]
- 9.17 ounces self raising flour of
- 3.5 ounces sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6.35 ounces plant milk
- 5.3 ounces banana very ripe
- 1.4 ounces sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons caramel extract
- 2.47 ounces chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix flour with baking powder.
- In another, whip the milk with the oil and extract. Add the sugar and beat well.
- Mash the banana and mix it in the wet ingredients as well. Pour the flour gradually and stir.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture into muffin pans, garnish with the remaining chips, and bake in a preheated oven at 356°F for about half an hour or until the knife coming into the center of the muffin comes out clean.