Delicious banana bread with few ingredients, vegan, easy, super fast to prepare and delicious! It does not carry any sugar or sweeteners, so it is important that the bananas are ripe, the more ripe, the sweeter! Perfect for breakfast, snack or take between meals.
Banana Bread [Vegan]
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 large bananas or 4 bananas + 1 to decorate
- 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of plant-based milk
- 1 large spoonful of extra virgin coconut oil / solid
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Blend the oats until you get flour. Put together in a large bowl with the cinnamon and the baking powder. Set aside.
- In another bowl, peel and smash the bananas. Heat the coconut oil until it is liquid and add along with the milk to the banana bowl.
- Add the mixture of wet ingredients in the large bowl with the dry ingredients and mix all together.
- Line a bread loaf with parchment paper and pour the mixture. Top it with a banana.
- Bake for about 45 minutes. After that time, turn off the oven and let it cool in there on a cooling rack.
- Wait for it to cool completely so it's done!
You can add: peanut butter, tahini, maple syrup, chocolate, jam, etc. to your slices!