Studded with fresh raspberries and topped with chocolate glaze, these doughnuts are what doughnut dreams are made of. They're simple to make, but the inclusion of raspberries takes them from typical dessert to creative confection. Enjoy these with a tall glass of almond milk.
Baked Raspberry Doughnuts With Chocolate Glaze [Vegan]
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cranberry powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons aquafaba
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, for the glaze
- Preheat the oven to 356°F.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix in the non-dairy milk and the aquafaba.
- Carefully fold in the raspberries, pour the batter into a doughnut pan, and bake for 25–30 minutes. Melt the chocolate over a hot water bath. When the doughnuts have cooled, dunk them in the chocolate.