If you want something that is simple, impressive, and delicious, then this recipe is perfect for you. This cake has a smooth, creamy texture from the avocado and the purple from the açaí makes this dessert absolutely stunning. It's guaranteed to be a show-stopper when you have friends for dinner.
Avocado Chocolate Cake With Açaí [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
For the Crust:
- 4 1/2 ounces dried apricots
- 1 3/4 ounces buckwheat
- 2 2/3 ounces desiccated coconut
- Vanilla, to taste
- A pinch of salt
For the Filling:
- 12 1/3 ounces avocado, ripe and without brown spots
- 1/2 cup liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, liquid
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate, melted in a water bath
- 3 tablespoons açaí powder
- Lemon juice, to taste
For the Topping:
- 1 1/3 cups vegan whipping cream
- Acai powder, to taste
- For the crust, soak the dried apricots in a bowl full of warm water until they are soft. Then drain them and set them aside.
- Grind the buckwheat in a suitable blender.
- Put the soaked apricots, the buckwheat, the coconut, vanilla, and salt in a blender mix it into a dough.
- Cover the insert of the form pan with foil so that the cake can be easily detached from the mould. Then, press the apricot buckwheat mix or the cake bottom into the mould.
- Mix all filling ingredients in the blender and add them on top of your crust.
- Chill the cake in the refrigerator for six hours.
- Once the cake is firm, release from the mould and set it aside.
- Whip the vegan cream with the cream and acai powder and top the cake with the whipped cream.