A delicious no bake spiced grab and go granola bar. Forget the refined sugar loaded grocery store grab and go bar, make these in 15 minutes and have a perfect bar to take on the run.
Autumn Spice Granola Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Autumn Spice Granola Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups gluten free quick cooking oats
- 2 cups gluten free rice cereal
- 1/3 cup currants or raisins
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. All Spice
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. flax seeds
- 3 Tbsp. hulled hemp seeds
How to Prepare Autumn Spice Granola Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Take your GF oats, and GF cereal and combine.
- Now add in all of your spice.
- Mix in the brown rice syrup, peanut butter, and seeds.
- Stir until all of your ingredients come together.
- Roll out on a parchment lined baking sheet, and roll out flat.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes.
- With a pizza cutter, slice into granola sized bars.
For these to hold their shape keep in the refrigerator, or freezer.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.