A delicious no bake spiced grab and go granola bar. Forget the refined sugar loaded grocery store grab and go bar, make these in 15 minutes and have a perfect bar to take on the run.
Autumn Spice Granola Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups gluten free quick cooking oats
- 2 cups gluten free rice cereal
- 1/3 cup currants or raisins
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. All Spice
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. flax seeds
- 3 Tbsp. hulled hemp seeds
- Take your GF oats, and GF cereal and combine.
- Now add in all of your spice.
- Mix in the brown rice syrup, peanut butter, and seeds.
- Stir until all of your ingredients come together.
- Roll out on a parchment lined baking sheet, and roll out flat.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes.
- With a pizza cutter, slice into granola sized bars.
For these to hold their shape keep in the refrigerator, or freezer.