This veggie bowl is cheap and delicious - you take a bag of frozen veggies and drizzle it with Chinese gravy. So simply and so yummy!
Asian Veggie Delight Veggie Bowl [Vegan]
- 1 frozen steamer bag of veggies
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons veggie bouillon
- small onion
- fresh garlic
- freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Cook frozen steamer bag in microwave
- Saute onions with a dash of salt until soft. Add garlic and saute for another minute then add ginger.
- Make gravy by adding cornstarch dissolved in water to your saute pot. Add bouillon and any extra spices you’d like. Once water starts to boil it should thicken up. Stir the whole time. Add extra water if too thick or a more cornstarch slurry if too thin.
- Add cooked veggies. Enjoy!