Instead of buying coffee creamer, make your own in two seconds flat! Ok…maybe a little more than that, but not much!
Amaretto Coffee Creamer [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Amaretto Coffee Creamer [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Can whole coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 1/4 cup sweetener (maple syrup or agave)
- 2 tablespoons flavoring (1 tablespoon vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon almond extract)
How to Prepare Amaretto Coffee Creamer [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Blend all ingredients together until frothy.
- Store in an air-tight container and keep in the refrigerator, enjoy up to 1 week!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 817 | Total Carbs: 77 g | Total Fat: 55 g | Total Protein: 13 g | Total Sodium: 122 g | Total Sugar: 55 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.