Don't let this recipe's title fool you – you can use this bread for everything, not just sandwiches. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make six delicious, moist loaves of bread in no time.
Almond Flour Sandwich Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 vegan eggs (1 tablespoon ground flax seed and 3 tablespoons water per egg)
- 1 2/3 cups almond flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- Sesame seeds
- Mix all dry ingredients in a big bowl.
- Add the vegan eggs and coconut oil and mix the ingredients well until you have a dough consistency and everything is well combined.
- Let dough sit for 8-10 minutes while you preheat your oven and prepare your mold.
- Preheat oven 395ºF.
- Transfer the mixture into molds and top it with sesame seeds.
- Bake the bread for 30-40 minutes or until it's lightly browned. The bread should rise a little but it won’t rise to twice its size.