This is like a healthier, nuttier version of fudge. It's quick, it's easy, and the ingredients really aren't all that unique so if you've been playing with raw food or raw desserts, then you likely already have all these ingredients in your kitchen.
Almond Butter Fudge [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (not raw)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cacao nibs
- Cacao powder
- Fresh fruit
- Bring everything to room temperature to allow for easy mixing.
- Put the wet ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Sift the cacao powder to remove clumps and mix into the wet ingredients.
- Once everything is smooth, pour into a baking dish lined with plastic wrap.
- Cover and place in the fridge for a few hours to harden.
- Serve cool, it will melt if it is out for too long.