Great as a crunchy snack, for packing on-the-go, dipping in hummus or this cashew veggie spread. Also, an easy way to get your daily dose of flax seed.
4-Ingredient Flax Crackers [Vegan]
- 2 cups ground flaxseed
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients and stir until a large ball of dough forms.
- Spread dough evenly onto parchment-lined baking sheet, about 1/8" thick.
- Score the dough to form squares.
- Bake for 30 minutes, rotate baking sheet, and bake an additional 15-30 minutes. Baking time depends on the thickness of your crackers.
- Crackers are done when they are crisp. Let cool and then break into squares.
These crackers store well in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. If you're using whole flax seeds, grind them in a high speed blender or coffee grinder before combining with other ingredients.