These 3 Ingredient Blueberry Oat Breakfast Cookies are so wholesomely delicious, you can easily eat them for breakfast or dessert!
3 Ingredient Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 3 Ingredient Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies [Vegan]
- 1 cup quick oats (gluten-free is necessary)
- 1 large overripe banana (mashed to a liquid-like consistency)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
How to Prepare 3 Ingredient Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add oats and mashed bananas.
- Mix with a fork until it becomes an evenly mixed, thick batter. Then gently fold in the blueberries.
- Make 9 round balls out of the cookie batter.
- Place onto the baking sheet, spacing about 2 inches apart. Gently press down on each ball so that it flattens into a round disc. Cookies will not spread much during baking, so keep that in mind when shaping and flattening your cookies.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cookies are lightly brown and set. Cookie bottoms should also be brown and easily come off the baking sheet.
- Let cookies cool before enjoying.
- Store leftover cookies in the fridge.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.