Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Wild Rice Super Salad
Source: Wild Rice Super Salad
This is a Wild Rice Super Salad by Alan Desmond with a lot of components, but it’s worth the effort. Alongside the nuts and seeds, the wild rice brings plenty of protein to this dish. You can cook it ahead of time as long as you cool it quickly after cooking and keep it in the fridge.
2. Stir-Fried Choy Sum with Minced Garlic
This Stir-Fried Choy Sum with Minced Garlic by Raymund Macaalay is one of the simplest Asian side dish you can make, it’s so simple you can make this every day without adding to much effort on your side. This dish like the name suggest is a dish made with blanched choy sum seasoned with garlic and a bit of soy sauce, enjoy it as a side of any meaty stir fry or roast Asian meats.
3. Unfried Cauliflower Rice in Ginger Miso Sauce
Ricing cauliflower is super easy: chop it into florets, as though you intend to steam it. Drop it in the food processor. Pulse 3-6 times (depending on the strength of your food processor) until the cauliflower turns into ‘snow.’ This Unfried Cauliflower Rice in Ginger Miso Sauce by Amy Height comes together easily!
4. Sun-Dried Tomato Olive and Veggie Quiche
If your brunch has been missing a special something, look no further than this amazing quiche! Fragrant spices, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and an assortment of fresh veggies make this Sun-Dried Tomato Olive and Veggie Quiche by Logan Dunn & Lexus Osman is unforgettable.
5. Heirloom Tomato and Basil Wine Sauce Over Pasta
The combination of the heirloom tomatoes and basil in this heirloom tomato basil olive oil wine sauce is simplicity at its best! This Heirloom Tomato and Basil Wine Sauce Over Pasta by Stephanie McKinnie is a very comforting juicy sauce and a really simple dish to prepare. Cook the pasta until just al dente and toss with the sauce. It’s that easy.
6. Artichoke, Chickpea and Lemon Dip
This Artichoke, Chickpea and Lemon Dip by Julie Zimmer is light, lemony and easy to make. Artichokes are excellent for you. They are high in antioxidants and are a rich source of vitamins, fibre and minerals. Marinated artichokes have a rich flavour which makes them great for dips, casseroles, salads or appetizers.
7. Red Pepper Cashew Queso Dip with Baked Tortilla Chips
This vegan queso dip is quick to make and tastes so similar to the traditional dairy version. Served alongside these baked tortilla chips that are gluten free, corn-free and vegan. This : Red Pepper Cashew Queso Dip with Baked Tortilla Chips by Christine DesRoches is the perfect party food! Pro tip: serve this dip immediately, when it’s still warm – that’s when it’s outrageous. Leftovers are still good out of the fridge, but warm is really the way to go.
8. Welsh Rarebit
Source: Welsh Rarebit
If you’re yet to find the perfect vegan cheese-on-toast substitute, may I present this cheesy, gooey, stretchy Welsh Rarebit by Aimee Ryan? It is cashew-based, which results in a rich flavor and texture. This cheese is also amazing for pizzas and toasties.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.