Some like it hot, and this guide is also about those spicy flavors and how to find the right spice level for you! From Buffalo to savory entrees to adding spices to sweeter flavors and desserts, these recipes are perfect for you to start enjoying and incorporating spicy foods into your diet!
Of course, not everyone enjoys spicy foods or can eat spicy foods, so here are a few roundups for savory recipes to enjoy: 10 Plant-Based Savory Jackfruit Recipes, 10 Savory Peanut Tofu Recipes, and 12 Hot and Spicy Plant-Based Recipes to Spice Up Your Cooking!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
This week, we’re bringing delicious, fully vegan, and plant-based ways to enjoy delicious juices!
Spicy Buffalo Recipes
Source: Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
Buffalo sauce is usually a mix of butter and hot sauce, and it’s super simple to make. You can add it to anything you’d like, and it’s popular to use it on crispy tofu or with cauliflower wings. Plus, there are a few more creative ways you can use it! Check out the recipes below:
- Buffalo Bean Won Ton Cups by Wendy Irene
- Buffalo Cauliflower Calzones with Cashew Blue Cheese by Kristy Turner
- Crispy Buffalo Tofu Bites by Dana Sandonato
- Buffalo Tofu Pizza With Vegan Ranch by Taavi Moore
- Buffalo Cauliflower Wings by Alexandra and Eian
- White Mac and Cheese With Buffalo Seitan by Melanie Sorrentino
Savory and Spicy Recipes:
Source: Szechuan Hot and Sour Soup
These spicy entrees are excellent if you’re looking for some extra spice, but not too much. These meals range from salad dressings that add an extra punch, or even hot and spicy soup to wake up your senses!
- Spicy Golden Turmeric Cashews by Buffy-Ellen Gill
- Lancashire Hotpot by Aimee Ryan
- Spicy Chipotle Salad Dressing by Annie Oliverio
- Spicy Tofu Scramble and Avocado Breakfast Burrito by Sara Hohn
- Super Spicy Jambalaya by Robin
- 15-Minute Hot and Sour Thai Noodles by Jordan and Clark Cord
- Sweet Hot and Spicy Soup by Gabriela Lupu
- Szechuan Hot and Sour Soup by Mark Reinfeld
Sweet and Spicy Recipes
Source: Hot n’ Spicy Mexican Street Corn
Did you know that you can use spices in sweeter recipes? This can add an extra zing of flavor and heat to your meal or dessert. Whether you want to add some spice to corn, chili, or even hot chocolate, these dishes are excellent to try!
- Hot n’ Spicy Mexican Street Corn by Crissy Cavanaugh
- Chipotle Chocolate Chili by Cathy Elton: Blogger, What Would Cathy Eat?
- Churros With Coconut Sugar and Chilli Chocolate Sauce by Clémence Moulaert
- Peach Habanero Hot Sauce by Natasha Condie
- Grilled Pineapple With Sweet and Hot Sriracha Marinade by Gloria Sucic
- Thai Chili Peanut Ice Cream by Incredible Vegan Ice Cream by Deena Jalal
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Unfortunately, dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend purchasing one of our many plant-based cookbooks or downloading the Food Monster App which has thousands of delicious recipes making it the largest vegan recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!