These recipes are based on theme nights, so feel free to eat whatever you would during the day. However, we’ve planned breakfasts based on the dinner’s leftovers, so you don’t have to worry about wasting food. So, get ready for Meatless Monday, Taco Tuesday, Waffle Wednesday, Breakfast for Dinner Thursday, and Fry-Day Friday!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you themed meals for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts that are fully vegan and plant-based!
Monday is Meatless Monday
Source: Chickpea Flour Quiche
Welcome to Meatless Monday! Check out this high protein breakfast to start your day off with a bang! And end your long Monday with beautiful oreo cookie butter bars!
- Breakfast: Chickpea Flour Quiche by Chrysta Hiser
- Lunch: High-Protein Mushroom Sandwich With Spicy Aioli by Rachel Carr
- Dinner: BBQ Seitan Ribs With Homemade Barbecue Sauce by VEGANIZE IT!
- Dessert: Oreo Cookie Butter Bars by Holly Jade
Tuesday is Taco Tuesday
Source: Cauliflower Shawarma Tacos
Welcome to Taco Tuesday! To start your day, you can enjoy this delicious tempeh breakfast hash! Feel free to add a couple of the ribs from last night’s dinner to have on the side with breakfast. And for dinner are these wonderful cauliflower shawarma tacos!
- Breakfast: Kale, Sweet Potato and Tempeh Breakfast Hash by Plant Protein Recipes That You’ll Love
- Lunch: Queso Tempeh Taco Salad by Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD
- Dinner: Cauliflower Shawarma Tacos by Adam Merrin and Ryan Alvarez
- Dessert: Chocolate Chip Banana Nice Cream Sandwiches by Desiree Rodriguez
Wednesday is Waffle Wednesday
Source: Creamy Zucchini Bread Oatmeal
Happy Waffle Wednesday! Enjoy a filling breakfast of oatmeal, and you can use any extra left over cauliflower for this teriyaki cauliflower kale stir fry! That way, you’ll have a whole other meal without having to make a trip to the grocery store! End your day with these excellent cinnamon rolls!
- Breakfast: Creamy Zucchini Bread Oatmeal by Caroline Doucet
- Lunch: Teriyaki Cauliflower and Kale Stir Fry by Jackie Newgent
- Dinner: Chicken and Waffles by Gabrielle St. Claire
- Dessert: Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing by Gabrielle St. Claire
Thursday is Breakfast For Dinner
Enjoy this day of having breakfast twice! You can start your day with a wonderful blueberry smoothie and again, use any extra cauliflower that you have on hand. And for dinner, enjoy a wonderful breakfast sandwich that’s both amazing and delicious!
- Breakfast: Cauliflower Blueberry Smoothie Bowl by Tiana Haines
- Lunch: Roasted Sweet Potato Salad by Laine Rudolfa
- Dinner: Loaded Breakfast Sandwich by Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD
- Dessert: Salted Caramel and Pecan Cheesecake by Teri Macovei
Friday is Fry-day
Source: Hash Brown Omelet
Happy Fry-day! Start your day with a yummy omelet filled with hash browns and enjoy a delicious burgers with a large side of fries! Finish your Friday with a wonderful crumb cake cookie!
- Breakfast: Hash Brown Omelet by Kim Sujovolsky
- Lunch: Vegan Chilli Cheese Fries by Hayley Canning
- Dinner: Curry Chickpea Kale Burgers and Baked Sweet Potato Fries by Jessica Bose
- Dessert: Crumb Cake Cookies by Stephanie McKinnie
Other Plant-Based Meal Plans:
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in One Pot!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in 30 Minutes or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Rich in Healthy Fats!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Made With Fall Produce!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Calcium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals with Ten Ingredients Or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Nut-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Omega-3 Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: High-Fiber Vegan Meals Part!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Oil-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin B-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Magnesium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Here’s How You Can Do Oprah’s 30 Day Vegan Meal Plan Challenge
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.