With the holiday craziness either beginning or about to start, these one bowl meals will save you time in the kitchen. Between the planning of zoom calls or online hangouts and chats, you’ll be thankful that these delicious meals can be made in one bowl. That means less dishes and less time prepping food! A win-win!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you plant-based meals that are made in one pot or bowl for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: Autumn Pumpkin Oatmeal
If you’re looking for easy meals this week, this is it! Start off with this easy and warm pumpkin oatmeal and end it with delicious raspberry puffed millet squares!
- Breakfast: Autumn Pumpkin Oatmeal by Christina Bedetta
- Lunch: Moroccan Tagine “Couscous” by Katia Martin
- Dinner: Cheesy Broccoli Soup by Nikki and Zuzana
- Dessert: Raspberry and Tahini Puffed Millet Squares by Taryn Fitz-Gerald
These warming meals are perfect for when you don’t have a lot of time on your hands, but still want to eat great meals. start your day off with this pumpkin bread that you can top with your favorite nut butter! End your day with some amazing peanut butter chocolate cookies!
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Bread by Annie Kimmelman
- Lunch: Coconut Curry Zoodles with Asian Greens and Silken Tofu by Rachel Phipps
- Dinner: The Whole Enchilada Casserole by Melanie McDonald
- Dessert: Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies by Sara Oliveira
Source: One-Pot Thai Cauliflower Curry
Have you ever tried making your own fudge? All you need is one bowl and you have a simple dessert that you can make for yourself or even share with others! It also makes a great dessert to keep around if you want something easy and sweet to keep in the freezer for a quick treat this holiday season.
- Breakfast: Healthy Chai-Spiced Pancakes by Taavi Moore
- Lunch: Cinnamon Turmeric Sweet Potatoes by Holly Bertone
- Dinner: One-Pot Thai Cauliflower Curry by Katia Martin
- Dessert: Date-Sweetened Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge by Caroline Doucet
These carrot cake muffins are great to have for breakfast or a quick snack! Plus, since all of these meals can be made in one bowl, they come together so easily! Enjoy your lunch of this instant pot lentil fricot, which is both warming and delicious! And with these no bake energy balls, you won’t even have to wash more than one bowl!
- Breakfast: Festive Carrot Cake Muffins with Maple Curd & Pecans by Lena Novak
- Lunch: Instant Pot Lentil Fricot by Caroline Doucet
- Dinner: Firey Koshari by Nadine Horn and Jörg Mayer
- Dessert: No Bake Cookie Energy Balls by Hayley Canning
Happy Friday! End the week with more one-bowl meals that are perfect to enjoy. Try out this chickpea shakshouka for lunch and end the week on a sweet note with these pumpkin cookie dough!
- Breakfast: Protein-Packed Breakfast Quinoa Bowl by Jesse Lane Lee
- Lunch: Chickpea Shakshouka with Avocados and Fresh Herbs by Lisa Dawn Angerame
- Dinner: Cauliflower Chickpea Curry by Harriet Porterfield
- Dessert: Pumpkin Cookie Dough by Tara Sunshine
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!