This week, this meal plan focuses on meal from around the world! If you’ve been finding yourself in a slump with what you’re eating and are looking for fresh flavors, new flavors, fun dishes, and good eats, this meal plan is for you! Plus, all of these meals are plant-based and vegan!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you plant-based cultural meals that are delicious meals for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: Tofu Rancheros
Start your Monday off with some delicious Tofu Rancheros! End your day with a yummy and wonderful black sesame and white choclate cookie!
- Breakfast: Tofu Rancheros by Nutritious Delicious: Turbocharge Your Favorite Recipes With 50 Everyday Superfoods
- Lunch: Five Spice Baozi Delicious Steamed Buns by Nadine Horn and Jörg Mayer
- Dinner: Creamy Thai Pesto Linguine by Jess Hoffman
- Dessert: Black Sesame White Chocolate Chip Cookies by George Lee
Have you ever had soup for breakfast? This day, try out this warm miso soup to start off your day! Enjoy a wonderful indian curry for dinner and follow it up with delicious polvorones (Mexican Wedding Cookies)!
- Breakfast: Miso Soup with Udon Noodles by Dawn Kriss
- Lunch: Jamaican Brown Stew Mushrooms with Butter Beans by Trudy Geneus
- Dinner: Indian Spiced Mushroom and Eggplant Curry by Nikki and Zuzana
- Dessert: Vegan Polvorones (Mexican Wedding Cookies) by Grecia Parra
Source: Soft Idli From Scratch
Idli can be eaten for breakfast, and today is a great to try out making your own! This evening, try out making crispy flautas, and follow it up with a wonderfully sweet tres leches cake!
- Breakfast: Soft Idli From Scratch by Freda Dias
- Lunch: Thai Kale Salad With Peanut Sauce by Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD
- Dinner: Crispy Potato Flautas With Mexican Coleslaw by Mary Robles
- Dessert: Tres Leches Cake by Gretchen Price
Source: The Flakiest Scallion Pancakes
These flaky scallion pancakes are a wonderful breakfast! If you’ve never made them at home, the come together quite easily. With sushi for dinner and a mango lassi for dessert, you’ll be able to try so many foods from all around the world!
- Breakfast: The Flakiest Scallion Pancakes by George Lee
- Lunch: Mexican Fiesta Cauliflower Rice by Florian Nouh
- Dinner: Sushi by Toni Okamoto and Michelle Cehn
- Dessert: Mango Lassi by Peffe Stahl
Source: Jamaican Tofu Scramble
Tofu scramble is a common plant based and vegan breakfast, but enjoy this scramble with a jamaican twist! For dinner, this coconut curry linguini will have you happily excited for the weekend. Kick off the weekend with this rice pudding cake!
- Breakfast: Jamaican Tofu Scramble by Annabelle Randles
- Lunch: Taiwanese-Style Braised Tempeh “Pork” (Lu Rou Fan) by George Lee
- Dinner: Coconut Curry Linguini by Jess Hoffman
- Dessert: No-Bake Rice Pudding Cake by Deniz Kilic
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.