Sometimes it’s hard to find time to cook during the week, and if you’re trying to find a new gluten free recipe to try, it can even take longer. However, this is a list of gluten free meals that are all ten ingredients or less! That means less time pulling out a bunch of ingredients or prepping a bunch of vegetables, and less time cleaning up afterwards. These meals are simple and will have you feeling full and satisfied!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you gluten free, under ten ingredients vegan recipes that are delicious meals for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Happy Monday! Start your week with these excellent savory pancakes that will keep you full and satisfied all day! Follow it up with a delicious salad for lunch and end the day on a delicious note with these black bean brownies!
- Breakfast: Savory Socca Pancakes with Sauteed Balsamic Mushrooms by Sarah Nevins
- Lunch: Beet and Arugula Salad with Fennel by Crissy Cavanaugh
- Dinner: Curried Split Pea Soup with Root Veggies and Ginger by Jenny Marie
- Dessert: The Ultimate Vegan Black Bean Brownies by Vicky Coates
Source: Chocolate Puffed Cereal
Start your Tuesday off right! Try out this deliciously easy chocolate puffed cereal! You can add whatever fruit that you like to it to add even more color and nutrients! End your day with a wonderful bowl of ice cream.
- Breakfast: Chocolate Puffed Cereal by Tiana Haines
- Lunch: Summer Vegetable Sauté by Megan Calipari
- Dinner: Zesty Cauliflower Rice Pilaf by Carly Paige
- Dessert: Blackberry Lavender Ice Cream by Melissa Haithcock
Source: Breakfast Oats Peach Smoothie
Happy Hump Day! Whether your week has gone smoothly or had some unexpected bumps, give this wonderful peach smoothie a try! Not only is it refreshing, but it will keep you full until lunch! End the day with mini brownies that you can snack on during the rest of the week!
- Breakfast: Breakfast Oats Peach Smoothie by Kristina Jug & Mitja Bezenšek
- Lunch: Super Easy 3-Bean Soup by Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD
- Dinner: Mediterranean Baked Peppers by Jo Pratt
- Dessert: Mocha Chocolate Brownie Bites by Hayley Canning
Source: Lentil Falafel
This Thursday, start out your day with wonderful pancakes and enjoy these high protein falafel for lunch! End the day with some wonderful caramel squares! All these meals are gluten free and under ten ingredients!
- Breakfast: Quinoa Plantain Pancakes by Mitra Shirmohammadi
- Lunch: Lentil Falafel by Amarilis Moldes
- Dinner: Coconut Curry Linguini by Jess Hoffman
- Dessert: Rustic Caramel Squares by Lena Novak
Happy Friday! End your week off with some granola bars for breakfast and feel free to pair these rice crackers with your favorite dip or topping for lunch! And the best part, you can end your day with these brownies with a twist!
- Breakfast: No-Bake Apricot Granola Bars by Amy Height
- Lunch: Rice Crackers by Namita Tiwari
- Dinner: Zucchini Noodles With Spicy Kale and Walnut Pesto by Linda Wagner
- Dessert: Chile Chocolate Black Bean Brownies by Kathy Hester
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!