Cauliflower was the star food for awhile and it was in everything from pizza dough to rice. Cauliflower is such a versitile food and there’s so much you can do with it. Wether you are into cauliflower or not, this meal plan is perfect if you’re looking for ways to incorporate more cauliflower into your diet.
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you our vegan meals with cauliflower that are delicious meals for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Looking for ways to incorporate more cauliflower into your life? Here are some breakfasts that feature (or hide) it so you can fit in more veggies in your day!
- Kid-Friendly Cauliflower Hash Browns by Katia Martin
- Funfetti Cake Cauliflower Proats by Tara Sunshine
- Beet ‘n’ Berry Overnight Cauliflower Oats by Tara Sunshine
- Cauliflower Chickpea Patties by Dora Daily
- Cauliflower Blueberry Smoothie Bowl by Tiana Haines
Cauliflower is a wonderful vegetable to add to lunch! You can bake it, broil it, or even blend it! Here are some ways to enjoy it!
- Asian-Inspired Cauliflower Wings by Gabrielle St. Claire
- Roasted Greek Cauliflower Wraps With Hummus by Let’s Talk Vegan
- Spring Cauliflower Risotto by Tara Sunshine
- Cauliflower Salad with Chermoula and Carrots by America’s Test Kitchen
- Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Pizza Base by Vicky Coates
These cauliflower dishes are wonderful to enjoy! Did you know you can even make cauliflower steak? Try it out!
- Roasted Cauliflower Steak by Trudy Geneus
- Cauliflower & Red Quinoa Risotto by Honey Salt
- Lentil Masala With Curry Cauliflower by Lena Novak
- Baked Cauliflower Tandoori by Molly Patrick
- Creamy Cauliflower Fettuccine Alfredo by Christina Bedetta
It might sound odd to have cauliflower in a dessert, but there are ways! Try out this cauliflower mousse or even these cauliflower nice cream bowls. You’ll be surprised how easy it is to hide those veggies!
- Cauliflower Chocolate Mousse by Mitra Shirmohammadi
- Chocolate Cauliflower Cake by Pauline Hanuise
- Chocolate Cauliflower Bars by Hana Mendes
- Cauliflower Nice Cream Bowls by Margaux Mouton
- Peanut Butter, Banana and Cauliflower Smoothie by Lindsey Auerbach
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!