Grab your skillet and let’s get cooking! These skillet meals only take your skillet or cast iron pan to come together without much effort. You can do so much with just one pan. The best part is that you can sautee veggies or a meal, and then place it in the oven to bake without changing pans. (Be sure to check what temperature your skillet can handle.)
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you skillet meals for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts that are fully vegan and plant-based!
Happy Monday! Grab your skillet and let’s get cooking! Start your day with caramelized plantains and end it with these cast iron chocolate chip cookies! You’ll be beating the Monday blues with these easy skillet meals!
- Breakfast: Caramelized Plantains With Coconut Cream by Anna Bannister
- Lunch: Lemon Paprika Tofu Steaks by Danya Dhanak
- Dinner: Creamy Mushroom Skillet with Pumpkin by Deniz Kilic
- Dessert: Cast Iron Chocolate Chip Cookies by Trine Rask
Enjoy your Tuesday with using your best fry pan. Start your day out with this delicious frittata to start your day feeling full and satisfied. For dinner, you can enjoy fritters with a side of cornbread, and feel free to make a quick side salad to get in those greens!
- Breakfast: Broccoli Frittata with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Onions and Garlic by Rawsome Superfoods, Emily von Euw
- Lunch: Cast-Iron Skillet Bibimbap by Maikki Vasala
- Dinner: Skillet Raspberry Cornbread by Crissy Cavanaugh and Zucchini Chickpea Fritters by Charanya Ramakrishnan
- Dessert: White Chocolate Pistachio Skillet Cookie by Gabrielle St. Claire
Keep your week rolling right along with these perfect Hump Day meals!
- Breakfast: Pancakes by Melanie Kröpfl
- Lunch: Skillet Chickpea Chilaquiles by The Meatless Monday Family Cookbook, Jenn Sebestyen
- Dinner: Teriyaki Cauliflower and Kale Stir Fry by Jackie Newgent
- Dessert: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie by Lenny Wu
Find that final push for the week in these skillet meals! Start your day off with a simple and quick tofu scramble that will put a pep in your step this morning. End your day on a sweet note with a fluffernutter skillet cookie!
- Breakfast: 15-Minute Tofu Scramble by Lenny Wu
- Lunch: The Ultimate Vegan Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Emily von Euw
- Dinner: Chorizo Burrito Skillet by Stephanie Davies
- Dessert: Giant Fluffernutter Skillet Cookie by Gabrielle St. Claire
Source: Cast-Iron Roasted Potato Wedges
Happy Friday! Congrats on making it through the week! Celebrate this day with these skillet meals like this easy cast iron roasted potatoes and end your week with a wonderfully sweet dark chocolate cherry skillet cookie!
- Breakfast: Cast-Iron Roasted Potato Wedges by Taavi Moore
- Lunch: Sweet Pineapple Tempeh Stir Fry by Tara Binder
- Dinner: Polenta Frittata With Mushroom, Tomato, and Basil by Hannah Sunderani
- Dessert: Dark Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cookie by Gabrielle St. Claire
Other Plant-Based Meal Plans:
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in One Pot!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in 30 Minutes or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Rich in Healthy Fats!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Made With Fall Produce!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Calcium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals with Ten Ingredients Or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Nut-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Omega-3 Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: High-Fiber Vegan Meals Part!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Oil-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin B-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Magnesium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Here’s How You Can Do Oprah’s 30 Day Vegan Meal Plan Challenge
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.