During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you a high-protein meal plan with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Protein-Packed Breakfast Quinoa Bowl
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with a pizza that you can make on Sunday and have leftovers for lunch. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Protein-Packed Breakfast Quinoa Bowl byJesse Lane Lee
- Lunch: Cheeseburger Pizza by Ashley Hankins
- Dinner: Tempeh Meatballs by Lisa Dawn Angerame
- Dessert: Black Bean Pudding by Nikki Stokes
Image Source: Barbecue Baked Seitan Strips
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious breakfast smoothie to amazing blondies for dessert, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: High-Protein Apple Pie Smoothie by Kat Condon
- Lunch: Barbecue Baked Seitan Strips by Josephine Watmore
- Dinner: Lentil Loaf With Celery Root Mash by Amarilis Moldes
- Dessert: Chocolate Peanut Butter Chickpea Blondies by Jessica Bose
Image Source: Seitan Parmesan
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to chocolate sunflower cookies that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week (but you might find yourself wanting to eat them all in one sitting)!
- Breakfast: Chili Masala Tofu Scramble by Kinda Vegan
- Lunch: Black-Eyed Pea Chili With Collards by Celeste Meredith
- Dinner: Seitan Parmesan by Melanie Sorrentino
- Dessert: Chocolate Sunflower Protein Cookies by High Protein Vegan
Image Source: Quinoa and White Bean Burger
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness from pumpkin pancakes to an unbelievable burger, and more!
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Sourdough Protein Pancakes by Angie Li
- Lunch: Quinoa and White Bean Burger by Julie West
- Dinner: Kidney Bean and Lentil Curry by Maria Koutsogiannis
- Dessert: 5-Ingredient Protein White Chocolate Bars by Ciarra Siller
Image Source: High-Protein Caramel Cappuccino
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by accompanying your breakfast with a delicious protein-packed cappuccino, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome and easy!
- Breakfast: High-Protein Caramel Cappuccino by Logan Dunn & Lexus Osman
- Lunch: Lentil Loaf With Celery Root Mash by Gabrielle St. Claire
- Dinner: Braised Tofu and Veggie Cacciatore by Kinda Vegan
- Dessert: 5-Ingredient Quinoa Fudge by Alyssa Rimmer
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!