Following a grain-free diet is just as it sounds: avoiding gluten-containing grains. This includes pastas, wheat flours, oats, and corn flours. If you’re thinking it’s nearly impossible to follow such a diet, no worries! We’ve created an entire meal plan that is full of grain-free meals!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you grain-free meals for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts that are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: Grain-Free Everything Bagels
Start your Monday off with these wonderful grain-free bagels! These bagels are made with almond flour and tapioca flour. End your day with a delicious chocolate pumpkin mousse cake, which is perfect to end your Monday with.
- Breakfast: Grain-Free Everything Bagels by Lauren Kirchmaier
- Lunch: Creamy Ginger-Coconut Kale Zucchini Spaghetti by Alissandra Maffucci
- Dinner: Coconut Curry Sweet Potato Noodles by Taylor Kiser
- Dessert: Chocolate Pumpkin Mousse Cake by Mitra Shirmohammadi
Happy Tuesday! These grain-free meals will having you zooming through your Tuesday! From delicious granola for breakfast that you can pair with fruit. You can enjoy a wonderful mint chocolate chip cake to finish out your day!
- Breakfast: Grain-Free Coconut Hemp Seed Granola by Mitra Shirmohammadi
- Lunch: CauliRice Tabbouleh Bowl by Taryn Fitz-Gerald
- Dinner: Apple, Parsnip, and Fennel Soup With Crispy Sage Brussels Sprouts by Claire Ragozzino
- Dessert: Mint Chocolate Chip Cake by Gretchen Price
It’s the middle of the week and these grain-free meals will keep you going to make it through to Friday! Start your day on a fruity note with yummy apricot bars and end it with delicious cake pops!
- Breakfast: Apricot Bars by Emma Porter
- Lunch: Potato Leek Quiche by Nele Liivlaid
- Dinner: Vegetable Samosa Burger by
- Dessert: No-Bake Chocolate-Coated Red Velvet Cake Pops by Emma D’Alessandro
Enjoy your Thursday with a wonderful poppy seed roll in the morning and ending it with a wonderful banana pudding brulee!
- Breakfast: Poppy Seed Roll by Taťána Shamma
- Lunch: Crispy Tofu Stone Fruit Veggie Rolls With Dipping Sauces by Alana Herlands
- Dinner: Winter White Bean Chowder With Kale and Coconut Bacon by Christine DesRoches
- Dessert: Banana Pudding Brûlée by Lauren Wright
Happy Friday! Finish out your grain-free meals for the week with these excellent sweet potato pancakes and welcome in your weekend with a chocolate almond thyme tart!
- Breakfast: Fluffy Oil-Free Sweet Potato Pancakes by Jasmine Briones
- Lunch: Spaghetti Squash With Meatballs by Gabrielle St. Claire
- Dinner: Raspberry Glazed Tempeh by True Foods Blog
- Dessert: Chocolate Almond and Thyme Tarts by Hannah Sunderani
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.