In the colder months, it can feel nearly impossible to keep your skin feeling as hydrated and fresh as it did in the summer months. With less sun and colder air, your skin might need some extra love. But did you know that what you eat also plays a role with your skin? Foods that help your skin include sweet potatoes, walnuts, avocado, soy, and dark chocolate. So, here are some delicious fall meals that incorporate those foods to help your skin feel its best!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Weekly Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of delicious vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you our most popular plant-based fall recipes for healthy skin that are delicious meals for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! And, they are fully vegan and plant-based!
Happy Monday! Today’s meals include excellent fall flavors like this salad with farro and walnuts! And for dessert, enjoy this delicious peanut butter and tofu pie that’s both delicious and a sweet treat!
- Breakfast: Tofu Breakfast Bites by Kathy Hester and Cafe Style Matcha Tea Latte by Carlota Cassou
- Lunch: Kale Salad With Farro, Golden Raisins and Walnuts by Crissy Cavanaugh
- Dinner: Avocado Quinoa Salad by Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD
- Dessert: Peanut Butter Tofu Pie by Lenny Wu
It’s Tuesday that means that you’ll need energy and some extra nutrients to keep you and your skin feeling its best! Start your day with some warm cinnamon rolls that have a sweet potato filling. This breakfast will keep you on your toes and by the end of the day, you’ll be able to enjoy this chickpea shakshouka for dinner!
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Rolls with Sweet Potato Filling by Natalie Martin MS, RD and Lexie Staten MS, RD
- Lunch: Cream of Broccoli Soup by Gabrielle St. Claire
- Dinner: Chickpea Shakshouka with Avocados and Fresh Herbs by Lisa Dawn Angerame
- Dessert: Lemon Raspberry Tofu Cream by Fabio Gallo
Happy Wednesday! Start your day with some roasted cherry tomatoes (and feel free to pair it with your favorite protein like tofu or seitan!) and then some wonderful peppers with cornbread stuffing for lunch. End your day with a wonderful peanut butter cheesecake!
- Breakfast: Roasted Cherry Tomatoes by Let Me Feed You, Rosie Daykin
- Lunch: Cornbread Stuffing With Bell Peppers by Vaishali Honawar
- Dinner: Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas by Hannah Sunderani
- Dessert: Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake by Gabrielle St. Claire
One more day before the end of the week! You might be feeling like you need one last push to get you through, and thankfully, these meals are here for you! Keep your skin glowing with this oat quickbread for breakfast and end the day with mini espresso bundt cakes!
- Breakfast: Oat Quickbread With Sunflower Seeds and Flax by Annie Oliverio
- Lunch: Easy Vegan Broccoli Alfredo Pasta by Shanika Graham-White
- Dinner: Spinach Crepes with Thyme Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Walnut Sauce by Anna Sue
- Dessert: Mini Espresso Bundt Cakes with Dark Chocolate Rum Glaze by Teri Macovei
Happy Friday! Keep that skin looking wonderful wth these meals! Start off with a wonderfully easy sweet potato scones and welcome the weekend with this no bake chocolate tart!
- Breakfast: Sweet Potato Scones by Helyn Dunn
- Lunch: Steamed Broccolini with Liquid Aminos by Rouxbe
- Dinner: Chickpeas with Tomatoes and Onions by Pascale Naessens
- Dessert:No-Bake Purple Sweet Potato and Chocolate Tart by Teri Macovei
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based or even giving one of these vitamin-rich citrus meals a try, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.