Who doesn’t love spinach dip? It’s the perfect appetizer for any occasion, any time of year. Served with crudités of choice it’s abundant in antioxidants and sure to please any palate.
Spinach Dip [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Spinach Dip [Vegan]
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dried
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 (12 oz) container vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 (8 oz) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic granules
- ½ tsp celery seed
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Crudités (vegetables of choice)
How to Prepare Spinach Dip [Vegan]
- Combine all ingredients and chill in refrigerator for two hours. Serve with crudités.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.