Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Lemon Pesto Lentil Salad with Olives and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
There is nothing better than fresh pesto: pesto flatbreads, pesto pasta, pesto-roasted veggies, you name it! So I thought,Why not turn my favorite sauce into a vibrant, lemony vinaigrette? I’m glad I did, because this pesto is the besto. This Lemon Pesto Lentil Salad with Olives and Sun-Dried Tomatoes by Jackie Akerberg combines the garlicky, herby, umami flavor of pesto with the brightness of lemon juice and red wine vinegar for a perfectly balanced vinaigrette to top these tender lentils and veggies. Credit: Reprinted with permission from The Clean Vegan Cookbook by Jackie Akerberg. Page Street Publishing Co. 2023. Photo credit: Jackie Akerberg.
2. Luscious Fudgy Brownie
Source: Luscious Fudgy Brownie
This luscious, fudgy brownie, is so decadent- especially with a scoop of coconut vanilla nice cream. These Luscious Fudgy Brownie by Katherine Henderson no matter how many pieces you eat, you’ll still swear there’s no way this is vegan!
3. Blueberry Scones
Source: Blueberry Scones
Only one bowl and 8 simple ingredients are needed to make these healthy blueberry scones. These Blueberry Scones by Hayley Canning are filled with blueberries, they are ready in only 30 minutes! This recipe is something you can make early in the week, to have to snack on. Or it is a great recipe to make for friends coming over for brunch or for your family at breakfast.
4. Mushroom Nut Loaf with Balsamic Tomato Chutney
This Mushroom Nut Loaf with Balsamic Tomato Chutney by Ashley Smyczek is perfect for when you’re looking for something to bring a potluck or make for dinner. This meal is simple and the end result is delicious and filling!
5. Apple Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Source: Apple Peanut Butter Granola Bars
6. One Pot Pasta Arrabiata
Source: One Pot Pasta Arrabiata
7. Butterscotch Caramel Corn
Source: Butterscotch Caramel Corn
Everyone knows how easy it is to make popcorn, but did you know that with just a few extra steps you can have homemade butterscotch caramel popcorn?! This Butterscotch Caramel Corn by Adam Merrin and Ryan Alvarez delicious combination of caramelized brown sugar, butter, and vanilla is poured over your favorite popcorn, then baked to a crispy and chewy, salty and sweet golden perfection. Plus, it takes just five minutes to make the creamy butterscotch, so the only hard part is having to wait patiently while it cooks in the oven developing its satisfying crunch.
8. Raw Strawberry Banana Cream Cake
Source: Raw Strawberry Banana Cream Cake
You can feel GREAT about eating this Raw Strawberry Banana Cream Cake by Emily von Euw because it’s super healthy and has only simple, wholesome ingredients. It’s basically just made of fruit and nuts! Plus, it makes a cheerful, stunning dessert for any kind of party. It’s especially perfect for summer because it’s super refreshing. People will love this strawberry banana cake!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.