Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Pecan Macaroons
Source: Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Pecan Macaroons
At first blush, these Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Pecan Macaroons by Jackie Akerberg may seem like any other coconut-date macaroon, but they are knock-your-socks-off good! Not only are they incredibly simple to make, but their sweet and salty flavor, combined with the rich dark chocolate, make them a total crowd-pleaser.
2. Spiced Red Lentil Bowls
Source: Spiced Red Lentil Bowls
This Spiced Red Lentil Bowls by Kelli Foster is an Ethiopian spice blend with a fiery red hue that typically combines fenugreek, cardamom, cumin, chile, ginger, paprika, and more, to deliver a warm aroma that’s spicy, sweet, and bitter. The combination and amount of each spice can vary from blend to blend, giving each one subtle nuance, and some (like ours!) can really pack in the heat more than others.
3. Tahini Kale Protein Bowl
Source: Tahini Kale Protein Bowl
In need of a good summer meal recipe? Don’t worry – we’ve got it covered! If you are anything like us, you probably don’t want to be spending hours in the kitchen during these summer months. For this Tahini Kale Protein Bowl by Nikki and Zuzana, we’re using quinoa, kale, broccoli, crumbled tempeh, hemp seeds and a tahini ginger sauce. All delicious things in one big protein-packed bowl ready to serve in 20 min!
4. Simple Chia Berry Spread
Source: Simple Chia Berry Spread
Once you make and personalize this spread, you will not be able to get enough! It can be spread on anything – oatmeal, toast, granola, yogurt, or eat it by itself. We won’t judge, we promise! This Simple Chia Berry Spread by Molly Patrick just so delicious and healthy!
5. Breakfast Buddha Bowl
Source: Breakfast Buddha Bowl
This Breakfast Buddha Bowl by Lena Novak is the perfect way to start your day. It’s delicious, filling, and will have you feeling amazing!
6. Fajita Quesadilla with Chipotle Cream
Source: Fajita Quesadilla with Chipotle Cream
This vegan and vegetarian Fajita Quesadilla with Chipotle Cream by Amanda Froelich is perfect for eating at home with friends or family, for lunch or dinner. Additionally, if you have kids and they bring friends to your house, this recipe can turn into a delicious and nutritive vegan snack! It is so yummy and can be switched up to match your tastes!
Enchiladas loaded with vegetables are the best. These Enchiladas by Mireille Aikman are vegan enchiladas are truly delicious. Whether you are vegan or not, it does not get any better than this with super easy enchiladas. Prepare the veggies, fill your tortillas, wrap it up and cover with the best sauce.
8. Asparagus Puff Pastry Bundles
Source: Asparagus Puff Pastry Bundles
These Asparagus Puff Pastry Bundles by Maria Koutsogiannis make a perfectly savory side dish or appetizer!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Lead Image: Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Pecan Macaroons by Jackie Akerberg