Pasta chips are the latest sensation circulating on TikTok, and they are worth all the hype! Yes, you read that right, pasta chips! This must-try snack is so easy to make and is the perfect appetizer for parties. You can cook them in the oven or an air fryer and put your creative spin on them. They are completely customizable, meaning you can add your favorite spices combinations and pair them with any dipping sauce you’d like.
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
What you need
- Olive oil
- Vegan cheese (optional)
- Dipping sauce of your choice (optional)
How to Make Oven Baked Pasta Chips
- Use any pasta of your choice and boil it as per packet instructions.
- Drain the pasta and season it with olive oil and seasoning. Mix everything to combine.
- Spread out the pasta evenly on a parchment-lined pan and bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 400°F.
@cookingwithayehReply to @jocko2329 Pasta Chips in the Oven! #fyp #pastachips #vegan #crunch♬ Monkeys Spinning Monkeys – Kevin MacLeod
TikTok has creators have recently discovered a new way to eat pasta, and it’s delicious! You start by boiling pasta and adding olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, and nutritional yeast. Mix and add to an oven tray lined with parchment paper. Make sure to separate the pasta, so they are not touching. This will ensure that each piece gets nice and crispy in the oven. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until they’re golden brown. Once they cool, they will have chips with the most satisfying crunch!
- TikTok Trends: Can Eating Papaya Seeds Help Get Rid of Parasites?
- TikTok Trend: Having Kiwis First Thing in the Morning for Gut Health
- TikTok Trend: How to Make Vegan Walking Tacos!
- TikTok Trend: Drink this Vitality Juice to Boost Your Immune System
- TikTok Trend: Best Healthy Plant-Based Veggie Soup Ever!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, and prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.