The company launched the “Cold Brew with Cinnamon Almondmilk Foam” and “Cold Brew with Dark Cocoa Almondmilk Foam.” These feature Starbucks’ signature cold brew coffees with plant-based foam for taste and flavor! Both beverages are dairy-free and available around the United States!
Here is the Cold Brew with Dark Cocoa Almondmilk Foam:
Check out these almond milk and dairy-free coffee recipes you can make at home:
- Almond Milk Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- Vanilla Nut Coffee Creamer
- 10 Dairy-Free Caffeine-Fueled Coffee Recipes!
- 5 Dairy-Free Creamers for Your Morning Coffee!
And Starbucks also hopped on the plant-based meat train with its new Impossible Breakfast Sandwich. This sandwich has 22 grams of protein and is made with Impossible Foods Sausage. This plant-based breakfast option will go perfectly with the dairy-free coffee drink of your choice! The sandwich is combined with an egg and aged cheddar on ciabatta bread.
Check out the Impossible Breakfast Sandwich:
Check out more breakfast sandwich recipes:
- Breakfast Sandwich With Tempeh Bacon
- ‘Sausage’ Sweet Potato Breakfast Sandwich With Sriracha Maple Aioli
- Shiitake and Tofu Breakfast Sandwich With Crispy Sweet Potatoes and Roasted Garlic Aioli
- The Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!