Last week we discovered tons of vegan food, from bar food favorites, and beach cafes to outdoor parties and tasty new concepts. This week, we’ve Spotted more! From deluxe cheesy pizzas and Caribbean-inspired dishes, and plenty of pastries, here are the coolest new vegan restaurants and menus we’ve seen this week.
We do a spotted series every week, so don’t forgot to check out our Spotted Series Archives.
- My Pie Pizza, Las Vegas, Nevada: My Pie Las Vegas gives guests the chance to custom-build their own New York pizza! They have a Very Vegan pie, which can be customized as well. Find them at 7930 W. Tropical Parkway
Suite 130, Las Vegas, Nevada 89149.
- Verdine, Houston, Texas: Verdine, previously Ripe Cuisine, is rebranding as a totally vegan eatery! They’ll be opening this fall. Find them at 449 West 19th Street.
- V-Grits, Louisville, Kentucky: V-Grits was just a food truck, but now it has its own location! They have burgers, pizzas, housemade grilled pitas, and more. Find them in Kentucky!
- Nami, Pheonix, Arizona: This gluten-free pastry, ice cream and cookie bakery is making waves in Arizona! Enjoy a pastry with a warm cup of coffee, or some hot chocolate. Find them at 2014 N 7th St, Phoenix, Arizona 85006.
- Purezza, United Kingdom: is the UK’s first vegan pizzeria and currently has two sites, one in Brighton and one in Camden, London. You’ll find plant-based mozzarella pizzas, and ones topped with plenty of veggies. Find them on James Street and at 43 Parkway.
Email us at email@example.com if you spot any new vegan restaurants near you and we’ll feature it in our ongoing ‘Spotted’ series!
If you enjoy food that is served in vegan restaurants like these, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it’s available for both Android and iPhone and has free and paid versions. The app is loaded with thousands of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking tips, has hundreds of search filters and features like bookmarking, meal plans and more!
Lead image source: Shutterstock
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.