Last week we discovered tons of vegan food, from cheesy veggie pizza and vegan jazz bars to lentil burgers in New Jersey and super cool concepts. This week, we’ve Spotted even more! From vegan-friendly bar food to secret menus with five-course dinners and stunning plates of Asian-inspired cuisines, here are the coolest new vegan restaurants and menus we’ve seen.
We do a spotted series every week, so don’t forgot to check out our Spotted Series Archives.
- Celeste Restaurant, Milwaukee, WI: Manuel’s Beatrix finally opened a long-awaited, and stunning restaurant in Wisconsin. Here, you’ll find vegan-friendly bar food favorites for your eating pleasure. Find them at 1978 N. Farwell Ave, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Ali Pacha, La Paz, Bolivia: Ali Pacha offers a unique dining experience in Bolivia, a place of scarce vegan options. Here, you’ll find a secret menu that boasts three, five or seven-course meals, where you never know what you’ll get. Find them at Calle Colón Nº 1306 Esq. Potosí, La Paz, Bolivia.
- Kahiau’s Bakery & Cafe, Virginia Beach, VA: There is no written menu here, because it changes every couple of days, from chili dogs, to tater tots and chicken salads. Find her tasty cafe at 3712 S Plaza Trail, Virginia Beach, VA 23452.
- Veggie Grill, U.S: Delicious Veggie Grill is launching 2 new vegan delights; a spicy Sicilian Sausage Sandwich and an All-Day Breakfast Burrito, totally vegan. Find them around the United States.
- Diner En Blanc, Various: This annual outdoor party will finally be adding vegan and gluten-free options to its annual Philadelphia pop-up on August 16! Find the locations here.
- Next Level Burger, Austin, TX, Whole Foods: Next Level Burger will be opening an outpost inside the store this fall! Now, you can grocery shop and grab a burger, too.
Email us at [email protected] if you spot any new vegan restaurants near you and we’ll feature it in our ongoing ‘Spotted’ series!
If you enjoy food that is served in vegan restaurants like these, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it’s available for both Android and iPhone and has free and paid versions. The app is loaded with thousands of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking tips, has hundreds of search filters and features like bookmarking, meal plans and more!
Lead image source: Shutterstock