If you checked in last week, you would have seen loads of new vegan menus, restaurants, cafes, and pop-ups that opened up around the world or added more to their menus. This week, we’re featuring even more for you to check out!
Since we adore eating delicious vegan food, and we know you (obviously) do too, check out these new or reinvented vegan restaurants this weekend and be sure to tell us about it!
- New Deal Cafe, Greenbelt, MD: Come July 1, the vegan, the Italian-style sandwich shop will begin running the kitchen at New Deal Café in Greenbelt. They have sesame peanut noodles, coconut carrot bisque soups, french-toast style sandwiches, and queso chips. Find them at 113 Centerway, Roosevelt Center, Greenbelt, MD 20770.
- Temple of Seitan, London: TOS is 100% plant-based and a fan favorite. They now have a residence in Hackney. Here, you’ll find juicy burgers, mac and cheese, mayo pots and popcorn bites. All comfort food, all equally delicious. They’re located at 10 Morning Ln, London E9 6NA, UK.
- Jack’s Stir Brew Coffee, New York, NY: Jack’s was born in Greenwich Village and has been a favorite for a long time. Now, they’re launching a new vegan menu. They’ll have a pita sandwich, Vegan Muffuletta, and an Asian influenced soba bowl, as well as a few other items. Find them at is located at 146 Montauk Hwy.
- Moodley Manoor, Laois, Ireland: The vegan-alterative owners of this vegan carvery, chop and shop up loads of vegan meats. You’ll find plenty of bacon, boss burgers, roasts and more, all plant-based of course. Find them at Port Laoighise, Laois, Ireland.
- Ocean Beach Garden Café, San Diego, CA: Ocean Beach Garden Café marked its grand opening in late March, and quickly became a hit. They have samosas, quinoa burgers, portobello burgers, and zucchini lasagna. Find them at 4741 Voltaire St. San Diego, CA 92107.
Email us at [email protected] if you spot any new vegan restaurants near you and we’ll feature it in our ongoing ‘Spotted’ series!
If you enjoy food that is served in vegan restaurants like these, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it’s available for both Android and iPhone and has free and paid versions. The app is loaded with thousands of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking tips, has hundreds of search filters and features like bookmarking, meal plans and more! The app shows you how having diet/health/food preferences can be full of delicious abundance rather than restrictions!
Lead image source: Shutterstock