The typical Scandinavian flavors of dill, lemon and seaweed caviar go very well with this vegan "salmon". Served with horseradish vegan mayonnaise, fresh boiled potatoes and a colorful cole slaw finishes off the Nordic touch.
“Salmon” Patties [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for “Salmon” Patties [Vegan]
How to Prepare “Salmon” Patties [Vegan]
- Mix the grated carrot, chopped tomatoes, soy “meat”, lemon peel and juice, white vinegar, fresh dill, salt and oil.
- Put the mixture in a baking dish and bake at 300 F, until carrot softens, about 25min.
- Form patties and put a spoonful of black Cavi-art and a slice of lemon on top.
- Mix some grated horseradish with the mayonnaise.
- Serve the patties with the mayo mixture and boiled or baked potatoes.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and a sprig of dill.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.