This doesn’t happen very often, so I’d try to enjoy it. I’m speechless. Actually speechless. I don’t think I have any words and it is totally this cake’s fault. The fact that this baby can be made in under three minutes in the microwave and is less than 130 calories is nice, but that doesn’t compare to the taste. Oh the taste. This is where the speechless part comes in. I’m going to warn you fairly: if you want me to try to describe how this cake tastes, you’re going to get a lot of ineffective metaphorical flailing before you actually learn something useful. So here I go. At first, you get this bite that you can nearly describe as fudgy. Chewy almost, but not quite. And then you get peanut butter. Not like I just whacked you over the head with a peanut butter jar amount of peanut butter, but the peanut buttery-ness is totally there. See? I just said peanut butter three times in one sentence to make my description more complete. That was for your benefit. You're welcome. And if you’re a sane person and what I just said didn’t even begin to make sense to you, then I’ll pull together one sensible descriptive line for you. This cake is almost too mouth-watering to be vegan, grain free, gluten free, sugar free, soy free, low carb, only 129 calories for the whole ginormous thing be done in under three minutes. Almost. But I wouldn’t trick you like that.
Single Serving Peanut Butter Cake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoon almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon egg replacer mixed with 4 Tablespoon of water
- 2 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- sweetener to taste
- In a small microwaveable bowl (or mug), add the peanut butter and almond milk.
- Nuke for 45 seconds to a minutes, stir, and let sit for a few minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until everything is even;y incorporated.
- Spoon the batter into a greased mug and smooth out the top.
- Microwave for about 2 minutes, keeping a close eye on it to cook it shorter or longer as needed because microwave cooking times vary so greatly.
- Let cool for a few minutes.