This treat is a bit of a splurge. There’s not really any way around using the cacao and coconut butters, since those flavors are the very essence of this blonde fudge. If there’s any recipe worth buying them for, though, this is it!
Raw White Chocolate Coconut Fudge Bites
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked for 2 to 4 hours and drained
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup melted cacao butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Combine all white chocolate ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Add all other wet ingredients to the white chocolate and blend until smooth.
- Combine the flours in a large bowl. Add the wet mixture from the blender and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the batter to a 6- to 8-inch square pan (or similar-sized dish). Freeze for 30 minutes, then transfer to the refrigerator. Remove from the fridge 15 to 20 minutes before cutting and serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to one week or in the freezer for up to one month.