Nom! This is a simple clean dish that will fill you up with positive energy, vitamins, nutrients, and joy. I always have a giant smile on my face when I eat raw veggie noodles because... well... they make me happy.
Raw Rainbow Noodles With Spicy Peanut Sauce [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Rainbow Noodles With Spicy Peanut Sauce [Vegan]
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon raw jungle peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon miso
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 2 dates
- Chili powder, to taste
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds (optional)
- Water or orange juice, as needed
- ¼ cilantro leaves
- 6 raw olives cut in half
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
How to Prepare Raw Rainbow Noodles With Spicy Peanut Sauce [Vegan]
- To make the noodles: cut the veggies lengthwise into thin strips on a mandolin or spiral slicer, then mix in a bowl and set aside.
- To make the sauce: blend all the ingredients until smooth, adding water or orange juice as needed to make it creamy.
- Assembly: pour the sauce onto the noodles and evenly coat. Give it a few minutes for the flavours to develop, and then sprinkle with hemp seeds, raw olives and cilantro leaves.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.