Simplicity is vital for happiness, and deliciousness. That is why this delicious recipe is going to make you so happy. They are almost too easy to make and almost too good to eat. Looking for more refreshing raw vegan recipes, check out these 25 amazing summer vegan dessert recipes.
Raw Coconut Milk Fruit Popsicles [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Coconut Milk Fruit Popsicles [Vegan]
For the Ice cream:
- 400 ml fresh raw coconut milk (or 1 can of store-bought)
- 1/4 cup raw can sugar (or preferred sweetener, to taste)
Other ingredients (use however much you need):
- Frozen fruit
- Finely chopped thyme, rosemary, basil or other fave herb (optional)
How to Prepare Raw Coconut Milk Fruit Popsicles [Vegan]
- To prepare the popsicles: fill popsicle molds with small pieces of fruit and chopped herbs (don't forget the popsicle sticks!) leaving room for the ice cream to fill in.
- To make the ice cream: blend the coconut milk and sweetener until smooth. Then carefully and slowly pour into your popsicle molds until they are full. Set in the freezer overnight or until frozen solid - then take them out and lick them clean in the warm sunshine.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.