Have a healthy, filling breakfast on the go with these oatmeal muffins. They are sure to fill you up until lunch.
Oatmeal Muffins [Vegan]
10 - 12
Ingredients You Need for Oatmeal Muffins [Vegan]
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Unsweetened Apple Juice
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Pureed Banana
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Raisins
How to Prepare Oatmeal Muffins [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line muffin tin with paper cups (or lightly oil).
- Stir together the oats and juice and let sit for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Blend the pureed banana, oil, and salt until thoroughly combined. Add the oat mixture and blend well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fold in raisins.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool in tin for 5 minutes before transferring to rack.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.