These no-bake treats are gluten-free, vegan and easy to prepare. They also come together quickly, and have just five simple ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. Moist, chewy, and satisfying...admittedly, they border on being addicting. Other nuts would also work well in this recipe, but you really can't beat the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Except maybe almonds and chocolate! Hmmm.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
15-20 bite-sized balls
- 1 1/3 cup peanuts
- 2/3 cup gluten free oats
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Grind the peanuts in a food processor fitted with the "S" blade until finely ground.
- Add the oats, agave nectar and vanilla extract and pulse until mixture begins to clump together.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll the mixture into bite-sized balls and place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour to set.
- Store in the refrigerator in air-tight container.
- Peanut Butter