Try this alkaline-forming vegan dish with a touch of lemon, on top of some swiss chard with pasta.
Lemon Swiss Chard Pasta [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup gluten-free pasta
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 head rainbow Swiss chard, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Cook pasta according to package. Remove from heat; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook chard in oil over medium heat until wilted, approximately 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat; transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Add cooked penne, olives, cilantro, scallions, vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, chili powder, chia seeds, sea salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Serve warm.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
So yummy! Making it for the second timeðŸ˜‹