These muffins are light but nevertheless filling. Perfect for brunch, light dinner or buffet.
Flourless Tofu-Zucchini Muffins [Vegan]
- 7 ounces firm tofu
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp soy milk
- 1/2 tbsp curcuma
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/4 red bell-pepper
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Wash, peel and grate the zucchini. Chop the bell-pepper finely.
- Using a blender, blend together tofu, tahini, soymilk and curcuma.
- Stir the zucchini an bell-pepper in the tofu-mixture. Add salt and herbs (optionally) to taste.
- Spoon the muffins-mix equally into the muffin-forms (preferably silicon) and put them in the oven.
- Start checking after 10 minutes. The muffins are ready when the middle is set and the top is light-golden. The baking time may vary from 10 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile