Did you know that breakfast can serve your chocolate cravings and be highly nutritional? This Vega One Chocolate Chia breakfast pudding is high in plant-based Omega-3 essential fatty acids, containing high fiber and protein yield. With the addition of the low-glycemic index Vega One Nutritional Shake, this breakfast pudding recipe keeps your blood sugar balanced and is satisfyingly decadent tasting. Vega One also contains 15 grams of protein, 3 servings of our green blend, vitamins and minerals plus digestive enzymes and probiotics! Adding some Vega Macasure Chocolate sprinkled on top gives you an even higher boost of antioxidants and promotes vitality! Great way to start off your morning!
Chocolate Chia Breakfast Pudding [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Chocolate Chia Breakfast Pudding [Vegan]
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- chopped vegan chocolate, for topping
How to Prepare Chocolate Chia Breakfast Pudding [Vegan]
- Mix almond milk, chia seeds, and vanilla extract in a bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Add in one scoop of protein powder and mix with additional almond milk until you get a smooth pudding texture.
- Garnish with chopped chocolate
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.